VUB-RECOIL Archives

Vub measurement using recoil of fully reconstructed Bs

VUB-RECOIL@LISTSERV.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU

From:
Daniele del Re <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
26 Jul 2002 03:55:44 -0700 (PDT)Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:55:44 -0700 (PDT)

with the new root files produced with the new tags for PID (the ones in

/u/ec/ursl/d/output/sx-071802/b*

)

the muons seem to be ok.

In general the results are consistent with the ones on the old production.
I notice that the events at very high Mx are desappeared. This may be a
consequence of the removal of the events with non converged kinematic
fits.

Daniele