XROOTD-L Archives

Support use of xrootd by HEP experiments

XROOTD-L@LISTSERV.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU

From:
Fabrizio Furano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
11 Oct 2005 10:35:38 +0200Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:35:38 +0200
Hi,

  just for the records, is there anything special I have to do if I want
to add new files/dirs to XrdClient with the new building scheme?

  If everything goes well, in the next period I'd like to add some
modules and a directory containing test programs. How do I do that?

Fabrizio