LISTSERV Archives

VUB-RECOIL Home

VUB-RECOIL  September 2003

VUB-RECOIL September 2003

It was not Ed ...

Urs Langenegger <[log in to unmask]>

11 Sep 2003 12:51:25 -0700Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:51:25 -0700

text/plain

Hoi,

the comments  are in.  Unless I  missed a really relevant  point in my
first quick reading, there is not much. The first referee's main point
is the  absence of a comparison  to excl b->ulnu decays  and two minor
points about eff(mX) and the statistical significance of the different
mX results  (1.55, 1.40,  1.70).  The second  referee's main  point is
that he wants a PRD.  Apart from that it's mostly a description of the
difficulties reading a compressed PRL.

No mention whatsoever of  shape functions, Parameters, values, errors,
b->s gamma, ...

Cheers,
--U.

PS: Thorndike, that is, no Hill ...