LISTSERV Archives

VUB-RECOIL Home

VUB-RECOIL  April 2004

VUB-RECOIL April 2004

Re: Production 2004 (?) (fwd)

Daniele del Re <[log in to unmask]>

16 Apr 2004 09:53:33 -0700 (PDT)Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

TEXT/PLAIN

Hi Ric,

  as you know, purity at root code level and purity at Beta
level did not match in release 10. I fixed that for new skims and new
tables in beta should be as the ones used in bad 540.
As a consequence the cut you are talking about should be already in place.
if you remove sb4 you will take only modes that satisfy cut at page
82 of BAD 540.

rate on data went down to 1.6% (from 4%) and to below 7% for gene
MC.

Urs could you take into account this rates and recompute your numbers as
far as disk needed?

Daniele