]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ATLAS-SCCS-PLANNING-L Home

ATLAS-SCCS-PLANNING-L  August 2008

ATLAS-SCCS-PLANNING-L August 2008

OSG storage group meeting on Xrootd [was: Bestman-xrootd documentation, installation]

"Yang, Wei" <[log in to unmask]>

15 Aug 2008 12:35:41 -0700Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:35:41 -0700

text/plain

FYI, and some of us (Andy, me and possibly even Wilko) will likely have to spend time dealing with it.
--
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)