]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-EF Home

SNOWMASS-EF  January 2013

SNOWMASS-EF January 2013

Re: First top quark group meeting for Snowmass 2013

Kaustubh Sadanand Agashe <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-ef Snowmass 2013 Energy Frontier conveners <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:45:21 +0000

text/plain

Dear top quark friends,

This is just a reminder that the first Snowmass top quark meeting will take place tomorrow, Wednesday, January 30 at 9 am. US EST. The meeting agenda is at

https://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=231689

** In particular, we would like to repeat that

(1). You have to  connect to the meeting by either by

(i) Vidyo: if you haven't used this before, it's relatively easy to do so: just click on "Join Now!" on the above indico page, then it will lead you into the routine of choosing a guest name (on the left-side) and downloading software.

We suggest that you "test" that Vidyo works for you well BEFORE the meeting.

More information on Vidyo is at

http://information-technology.web.cern.ch/services/fe/vidyo

or

(ii)  Phone: The phone number to access a Vidyo meeting by phone from the US is (tool free): +18665777460. The extension number for this meeting is 9231689. Phone access numbers for other countries are given on the above Vidyo page (and also on the indico page by clicking "More info" link next to the "Join now" button).

(2). In addition to presentation of summaries of various top quark topics, we will have time for discussion and to go over concrete projects that people can start working on.

and **new* item is that

(3). for those of you at FERMILAB, the Sunrise Room on the 11th Floor of Wilson Hall has been reserved for this meeting.

We hope to see you tomorrow!

Regards,

The Snowmass Top Group Conveners,
Cecilia Gerber, Kaustubh Agashe, Kirill Melnikov, Reinhard Schwienhorst, Robin Erbacher