]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-TOP Home

SNOWMASS-TOP  January 2013

SNOWMASS-TOP January 2013

Re: Snowmass top quark meeting on January 30

Kaustubh Sadanand Agashe <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-top Snowmass 2013 Top Quark study group <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Jan 2013 04:13:57 +0000

text/plain

I wrote to the writers of the following summaries, asking who will present on January 30 (+ urging all of them to show up): (1). stops of all types (there are actually 3 different summaries here), (2).
boosted tops (3). top FCNC, (4). top A_FB and (5) distinguishing spin of top-"partners" decaying to ( top + invisible )...

(I also reminded some of these writers that they should finish it "soon"...i.e., so that others can read it before January 30 meeting...)

** Robin: I assume you will handle this (i.e., reminder of "deadline" and deciding who presents) for the (6). top-partner -> bW, tZ, th summary...

And, Kirill, can you ask who will present for (7). top couplings, (8). threshold scan at linear collider (for top mass and width)?

** Which summaries did I miss here?

Kaustubh