]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-ELECTROWEAK Home

SNOWMASS-ELECTROWEAK  February 2013

SNOWMASS-ELECTROWEAK February 2013

Re: Agenda - February 18-20 Snowmass-EF-Electroweak Workshop at Duke

Dmitri Tsybychev <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-electroweak Snowmass 2013 Electroweak study group <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:15:03 -0500

text/plain

Dear Ashutosh,
is there some provision for a video or tele conference for those of us who would like to participate, but can not travel.
Regards, Dmitri.