]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-QCD Home

SNOWMASS-QCD  February 2013

SNOWMASS-QCD February 2013

Re: some sub-groups for Snowmass(-Les Houches) QCD

Juan Rojo <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-qcd Snowmass 2013 QCD study group <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Feb 2013 09:54:05 +0100

text/plain

Dear Joey,

I will be happy to contribute to the PDF section of the snowmass
writeup. Which is the deadline? After or before the big workshop
in June?

We probably will have NNPDF with QED effects by then, so I should be
able to add something to the QED and EWK corrections as well.

I also think that some dedicated effort should be devoted to whether or
not we are properly estimating PDF errors for high mass BSM production.
In these extreme region many of the approximations used are not valid
(like gaussian behaviour), and given the importance for searches, it
is timely to add it to the snowmass list.

Best,

Juan

Dr. Juan Rojo
Physics Department, TH Unit