Help for KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE Archives

KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE Archives

KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE Archives

KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE@LISTSERV.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE Home

KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE Home

KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE  May 2013

KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE May 2013

Re: Fwd: HepRep object creation for kpix display

"Graf, Norman A." <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of software development for the KPiX beamtest <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 May 2013 10:58:54 -0700

text/plain

Hello Dylan,
 Have you had a chance to fix the drawing of the KPiX pixel
geometry? The last version I saw from you had what
appeared to be undersized pixels and the partial hexes
in the center and around the edge were rotated.
Thanks,
Enjoy the weekend,
Norman