]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-EF Home

SNOWMASS-EF  May 2013

SNOWMASS-EF May 2013

Re: Energy Frontier proposal for sessions at Snowmass

William Barletta <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-ef Snowmass 2013 Energy Frontier conveners <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 25 May 2013 20:35:13 -0700

text/plain

Dear Michael, Chip,

I am on-board with #8, 9,10.  The instrumental requirments
and constraints play against the machine design. So it would
be useful for all to have the cross-education.

Best regards,
Bill

--
William A. Barletta
Director, US Particle Accelerator School

Coordinating Editor, Nuclear Instruments & Methods - A

Adjunct Professor
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy
University of California Los Angeles
4-166B Knudsen Hall, Hilgard Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1547

Visiting Professor
Faculty of Economics
University of Ljubljana
Kardeljeva ploscad 17, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia