Re: Plans for NLWCP at Snowmass

Amol Upadhye <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:45:10 -0500

Dear Rouven,

I will be at snowmass, and I can give a short talk on searches for coupled
dark energy and modified gravity.  Possible topics: fifth force searches
using torsion pendulum experiments, neutron interferometry, ultracold
neutron bouncers; photon coupling searches using laser oscillation
experiments such as CHASE, as well as helioscopes.

--Amol