]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-TOP Home

SNOWMASS-TOP  June 2013

SNOWMASS-TOP June 2013

reminder to register for the Seattle meeting

Kaustubh Sadanand Agashe <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-top Snowmass 2013 Top Quark study group <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Jun 2013 19:11:27 +0000

text/plain

Hi all,

1. The Seattle meeting is in (about) 3 weeks from now...so, please make your plans to attend it (including **registering**):
we really need your strong presence in order for the meeting to be successful...

2. Those of you who will participate/give talks **remotely**, please send **me** only (i.e., no need to reply to all) your name...

Thank you,

Kaustubh (on behalf of top group conveners)