Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-TOP Home

SNOWMASS-TOP  June 2013

SNOWMASS-TOP June 2013

agenda for Seattle meeting

Kaustubh Sadanand Agashe <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-top Snowmass 2013 Top Quark study group <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:32:57 +0000

text/plain

P.S. For the remote participants, let me mention that the vidyo auto-join links have now been pasted into the agenda (just click on a session
to pop-up this information)...

(We should mention that vidyo might not be perfect during this meeting...so, please be patient...thank you very much!)

Kaustubh