]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-EF Home

SNOWMASS-EF  August 2013

SNOWMASS-EF August 2013

FW: technical matters concerning the Snowmass writeups

"Peskin, Michael E." <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-ef Snowmass 2013 Energy Frontier conveners <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:18:43 -0700

text/plain

Dear Colleagues,

Please find below the guidance on working group reports that I
sent to the frontier conveners.  I hope this process is OK
with you.

Best wishes,

Michael