]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-EF Home

SNOWMASS-EF  August 2013

SNOWMASS-EF August 2013

Re: Snowmass summary and Phone meeting request

Heather Logan <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-ef Snowmass 2013 Energy Frontier conveners <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Aug 2013 22:44:06 -0400

Hi Tom and Michael,

I think in Chip's slides he described these searches as "loophole-free".
How about a working like,

"Experiments at lepton colliders allow for clear discovery or unequivocal
exclusion of new particles in searches that complement those at the LHC."
?

-Heather