]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

QSERV-L Home

QSERV-L  May 2014

QSERV-L May 2014

Re: [LSST-data] [QSERV-L] Notes from Qserv mtg (May 8)

Stephen Pietrowicz <[log in to unmask]>

General discussion for qserv (LSST prototype baseline catalog)

Mon, 12 May 2014 13:40:10 -0500

text/plain

Thanks for this summary.

The most valuable thing to a developer trying to use an new API is a working example.  Sun published a series of Java pages (not the Javadoc) with examples of how to use every API call.  O'Reilly has many books in its Cookbook series with examples of how to do various things.

These should be more than the unit tests we already have.