]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

NLCTA-USERS Home

NLCTA-USERS  July 2014

NLCTA-USERS July 2014

Reminder: SLAC Facilities for Accelerator Research - User Meeting and Proposal Call

"Clarke, Christine" <[log in to unmask]>

Mailing list for Users of the NLCTA facility <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:36:09 -0700

text/plain

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to remind you of the call for proposals below. The due date for new proposals for FACET&TF is the 4th August for review at the User Meeting 15th-17th September. Details on how to submit a proposal are to be found here:
https://portal.slac.stanford.edu/sites/ard_public/facet/newnav/Pages/tf/users/ProposalOverview.aspx

Registration for the User Meeting is open. Please follow the link below and register if you can attend.
https://portal.slac.stanford.edu/sites/ard_public/facet/sarec/Lists/registration/NewForm.aspx?Source=/sites/ard_public/facet/sarec/Pages/reg_thankyou.aspx

Yours faithfully,
-Christine
FACET & Test Facilities User Manager