]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MTCA-L Home

MTCA-L  February 2015

MTCA-L February 2015

Re: [physics_sw] mTCA Developers and Users Mailing List: "Hosted By SLAC"

"Williams Jr., Ernest L." <[log in to unmask]>

Micro TCA Extensions <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:54:05 +0000

text/plain

Hi Joe,

Absolutely, we will stick with basic user group technical questions.
The model follows more closely with such as a,  "User's Technical Support Forum"

Cheers,
Ernest