LISTSERV Archives

HPS-SOFTWARE Home

HPS-SOFTWARE  October 2015

HPS-SOFTWARE October 2015

Re: Track position at Ecal

Sho Uemura <[log in to unmask]>

Software for the Heavy Photon Search Experiment <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Oct 2015 20:57:02 -0700

TEXT/PLAIN

If it is really not significantly worse than AtIP, then this does not
explain what Holly is seeing. I thought AtLastHit was showing worse global
residuals than AtIP at all layers, which means it's really bad and could
be garbage at the ECal.