LISTSERV Archives

QSERV-L Home

QSERV-L  December 2016

QSERV-L December 2016

Re: accessing db in qserv remotely

Marcus Ebert <[log in to unmask]>

General discussion for qserv (LSST prototype baseline catalog)

Fri, 9 Dec 2016 10:53:20 +0000

text/plain

Hi Andy,

Yes, the access seems to work now. The version I use is the one I got
using "RELEASE=qserv_latest" during the install at the beginning of
November. From the directory structure under Linux64/qserv it seems to
be version 12.1.rc1-2-gaa0865a.

BTW: Is there somewhere a release history available with changes made
between versions?

Cheers,
  Marcus