LISTSERV Archives

LSST-DESC-GRID Home

LSST-DESC-GRID  May 2017

LSST-DESC-GRID May 2017

Re: DESC-GRID Meeting announcement: 16 May 2017 @ 0800 Pacific

Tom Glanzman <[log in to unmask]>

Use of GRID computing resources within the Dark Energy Science Collaboration <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 May 2017 08:01:11 -0700

text/plain

Just a reminder that the DESC-GRID meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday 16 May 2017 at 08:00 Pacific/11:00 Eastern/16:00 UK.

This meeting will use the Bluejeans system; connection details are in the Agenda/Notes page:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g7-imQ_4oBUzEkaUgQ2BiSFB84CmETvbiVWefeAeZXo/edit?usp=sharing

There is room in the agenda for additional topics.  Please take a look on the above page and feel free to augment.

See you tomorrow.
    - Tom