]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ILC-SNOWMASS Home

ILC-SNOWMASS  June 2020

ILC-SNOWMASS June 2020

Fwd: Re: ILC-Snowmass group meeting Tuesday, June 30

Christopher Potter <[log in to unmask]>

support for the ILC simulation framework for Snowmass 2021 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Jun 2020 13:46:10 -0700

text/plain

Dear ILC-Snowmass Colleagues,

Apologies, I meant to put our group in cc.

Comments on v8 are below.

Best,
Chris