Dear Colleagues,

Last week, Richard Dubois, Tony Johnson, and I presented a tutorial on the
linear collider detector software at Fermilab and Cornell.  The material
presented at those tutorials is now available on the Web at the following
address:

        www.slac.stanford.edu/~mpeskin/LC/tutorial.html

This includes a very brief discussion of NLC physics issues, an overview
of the full-simulation and fast simulation packages, and an introduction
to Java Analysis Studio.  The talks from a more detailed tutorial held at
SLAC in November are also available at this site.

At the same time, I have revised the simulation group page

        www.slac.stanford.edu/~mpeskin/LC/

which I intend to be a relatively complete resource for linear collider
studies.  If there are important links which are missing, please let me
know.

Finally, I would like to remind you that there will be a meeting of the
American linear collider study

         at LBL, March 29-31

A topic of emphasis at this meeting will be the comparison of the
prospective physics at the linear collider and the LHC.  Please be there!

                            Best wishes,

                                    Michael