In an effort to be more efficient for future meeting
announcements and mailings, I am compiling a database.  I
would appreciate it if you could e-mail me with your
name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, and
fax number.  If you haven't heard yet, there will be a
conference in Berkeley at the end of March.  More
information, registration materials, etc. can be found on
the web at
http://www-physics.lbl.gov/div-office/Berkeley2000.html.
If you have any additional questions or would like to
make a comment, please contact Cathy Thompson at
Berkeley.  Thank you very much for your cooperation and
attention!

Sincerely,

Jessica Elaine Hyde
Assistant Administrator I