the Post Principle:
-	a new theory must contain the old theory as a classical limit;
-	the change to the old theory must be minimal
Thus, we should have a single-sourced Theory to unify our hydra-headed Material
Assumption.

single statement TOE:
Non-Euclidean curvatures contain material subatomic characteristics as classical limits.
WuChiKay c 15 March 2000 Copyright

Over 6,000 physicists/philosophers have received this message.
Expect only 60 of them will spend 3 minutes on TOE conceptual articles like those listed
below.
Hopefully 1 or 2 of them may become the early bird to write their own Copyrighted articles
on TOE.
First come first serve at the short historical moment of TOE conceptual establishment.
Be one of the pioneers in TOE Knowledge Economy.
Latecomers will just repeat and repeat quantitative operations like thousands of others.
Let those who stick to old paradigms work safe like a technician for backup works.

For details in silently progressed TOE, please click:
1) Top 6 principles in Physics to build TOE
www.grandunifiedtheory.org
2) Is TOE Possible?  (with 8 Grand conceptual Tables in Physics)
www.ultimate-reality.com
3) Ultimate Theory of Everything
www.grandtheory.com
4) Theory of Everything WebRing