We update our generator, Pandora-Pythia, which uses the current version
Pandora (Aug. 99) by Michael Peskin.

The main changes from the previous Pandora-Pythia (Mar. 99) are:

   Include tau decays using Tauola
   Include 13 processes corresponding to the new pandora
  ( Add 5 new processes: gg -> ll-bar
                         gg -> ee-bar
                         gg -> qq-bar
                         gg -> tt-bar
                         e-e- -> e-e- )
   Treat the b-quark parton shower properly in top-quark decay

Even in the new version, I don't include gluon radiation from initial top-quark
(which may occur at very high energy, but not so important at 500 GeV).
We'll include it in the next version.

You can get the Pandora-Pythia via ftp:

   ftp://ftp.slac.stanford.edu/users/masako/pandora_pythia61.tar.gz

or from the Pandora-Pythia README Web page:

   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~masako/LC/README_pandora_pythia61.html

You can also see the general generator information:

   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~masako/LC/generators.html

Now, I'd like to mention that Michael is going to update his Pandora
in a few weeks. After his upgrade, I'd also like to update the Pandora-Pythia
which will use the newest Pandora.

- Masako

  Masako Iwasaki     U. of Oregon
  SLAC  M/S 96, 2575 Sandhill Road
  Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
  +1-650-926-2913(Office) +1-650-926-2923(Fax)