Linear Collider Colleagues:

   Those who have been using my lcdtrk.f tracking error estimation
routine, are tables generated from it, be aware that I have found
an algorithmic error in the coordinate transformation from the
barrel to the disk systems (and vice-versa). This mistake leads,
in rare cases, to an error matrix which is not positive definite.
The mistake seems to have very little effect on the output of
the program for most configurations I tests -- the only difference
I saw was for tracks which involved mixed barrel and disk material
layers, but only barrel-geometry measurement layers. Nevertheless,
to be absolutely certain that the output is correct, one must run with
the amended version, available via downlaod from
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~schumm
The file of interest is the latest version: lcdtrk20000928.tar.gz.
This contains the new fortran source code, as well as all the old
stuff (the .txt documentation file has been updated to include
comments about the mistake and its correction).

- Bruce