FYI-

Yesterday, Pandora_Pythia Version 2.2 has been released.

New things are:

  - Change TAUOLA function name which is the same name as in CERNLIB
    so as to avoid the confusion

  - Add partonshoweroff() in pandorarun.C, so that we can
    turn off parton shower. (We call parton shower by default.)

  - Skip the event which have a quark(s) with smaller energy than
    its nominal quark mass value, and re-generate, to avoid errors
    in parton shower process.
    It rarely happens because PANDORA assumes udscb quarks to be massless.

  - Change the label of output file. Now it include its file name.

The tar.gz file can be obtained from

  ftp://ftp.slac.stanford.edu/groups/lcd/Generators/PANDORA_PYTHIA/

or from PANDORA_PYTHIA Web page

  http://www-sldnt.slac.stanford.edu/nld/new/Docs/Generators/PANDORA_PYTHIA.htm

-- Masako

  Masako Iwasaki     U. of Oregon
  SLAC  M/S 96, 2575 Sandhill Road
  Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
  +1-650-926-2913(Office) +1-650-926-2923(Fax)