Dear All,

 We have created a web page:

 http:www-lc.fnal.gov/Linedrive/

 for Line Drive, our FNAL series of Linear Collider Double Headers.

 On January 25 we will have two talks as follows:

 2:45 pm Chicago Time

         Machine Parameters for Next Generation Linear Colliders
         Steve Holmes, Fermilab

 4:00 pm Chicago Time

         Higgs Physics at a Linear Collider
         Andreas Kronfeld

 The subsequent talks will follow at approximately two week intervals. We
 have a draft schedule with ideas for dates, talks, and speakers but none
 are fixed beyond February 15. On that date we will have two talks:
 US Linear Collider Site Studies, Vic Kuchler, FNAL
 ~Physics at Linear Collider (exact title to be fixed): Slawek Tkaczyk, FNAL

 The web page above provides access to archived versions of previous talks,
 including the Witherell introduction and Grannis seminar from Jan 18. The
 web site for viewing the talks live is also linked to the above page.

 Suggestions, comments, or complaints about any aspects of the arrangements
 of this series should be sent to me,

  Regards,  Mont