Dear Colleagues,

The `Linear Collider Physics Resource Book for Snowmass 2001' is now
completed.  This is a 400-page book covering all aspects of linear
collider physics and experimentation, with extensive bibliography.
We hope that this review will be useful at Snowmass, and we will have
hard copies available there for the participants.  In the meantime, the
book is available on the Web at the following address (SLAC theory group)

         http://www.slac.stanford.edu/grp/th/LCBook/

I will arrange for submissions to hep-ex and to LC Notes later this week.
If you regularly check hep-ex or hep-ph, you will see the announcement
there soon.

The authors hope that this book will be useful for the community
discussions this summer.

                                   Michael Peskin

  Michael E. Peskin                   |  [log in to unmask]
  Theory Group, MS 81                 |          -------
  Stanford Linear Accelerator Center  |  phone: 1-(650)-926-3250
  2575 Sand Hill Road                 |  fax:   1-(650)-926-2525
  Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA            |  www.slac.stanford.edu/~mpeskin/