Dear colleagues,

as announced at our last workshop in Crakow we will organise a
special simulation meeting to discuss and plan the next
steps of the simulation effort within the extended ECFA-DESY study and
beyond.

After some discussions with people involved I like to propose that
we have this meeting on

Thursday and Friday, November 15 and 16, 2001, at CERN.

If there are serious problems with the date please let me
know.

The format of the meeting will be all plenary discussions. We
will try and invite speakers from different experiments, in
particular from the LHC experiments, to present their experience with
developing a simulation and analysis environment. We will hear
about the efforts under way within the ECFA/DESY study, and
(hopefully) the systems developed in the US and Japan.
An important part of the meeting should naturally be discussions
on how we want to proceed.

Please let me know if you like to present anything at this meeting.

A more detailed agenda will be send around at a later date.

Hope to see you at CERN in November,

          Ties

    Ties Behnke
    DESY FLC