Dear Colleagues,

I'm writing to invite you to indicate your interest in
making a vertex detector related presentation at the
Linear Collider workshop being held in downtown Chicago,
January 7-9. The announcement for the meeting
can be found at

  http://LCworkshop.uchicago.edu/

This workshop is planned to expand the linear collider
studies in the U.S. and Canadian communities, following the
successful Snowmass studies and the recommendations of the
HEPAP subpanel.

There will be parallel sessions on the second day of the workshop,
including at least one session devoted to tracking/vertexing issues.

You may already have been contacted by Keith Riles regarding our
plan to hold the joint tracking/vertexing session.
If you wish to make a presentation related to vertexing issues,
including simulation studies or detector R&D, please send me
a title and requested time allotment by the end of November, if possible.
A brief abstract would also be helpful.

I look forward to seeing you at the workshop in January.

                                        Best regards,
                                        Jim Brau

James E. Brau
Physics Department