Correct, so far I am using an "overall cov matrix"
for the event. However, technically the usage of event-by-event errors
is foreseen and (hopefully) it should improve things even further
- but not yet sure how to apply the event-by-event
  stuff to the X-system ... a bit more brain power has to go into
  this ..thought -

Oliver