Hi all,

 I made a first check of the analysis code committed in IslBrecoilUser.
 I perfomed the test on B0 cocktail MC comparing with results obtained
using SemiExclUser+CPFramework.

 For IslBrecoilUser I used:

 - root file produced by the last version of IbuNtpDump.cc (and tcls).
   They are the ones in Urs page.
 - the recoilNtp.cc and other root stuff in IslBRecoilUser (HEAD)

 For SemiExcl + CPFramework side:

 - hbook produced by the last version of SemiExclAnalysis.cc
 - CPFramework and my routine CpfRecoilStudy.F (basically the source code,
   root macros are pretty similar to it)

 I compared the histograms implemented by now, some MC plots and reco
plots after lepton and Q=0 requests.

 MC :
 ----

 - p*, Mx are ok
 - some disagreement in the number of semileptonic event (b->clnu). The
   Isl... code seems to have less event (you expect ~21% of the total)

   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/nVcb_root.ps
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/nVcb_cpf.ps
   (I ran on different statistics)

 RECO:
 -----

   (cpf was run on ~5% more events)

 - Mx: pretty similar but some shift up in the mean. It seems that there
are less events at Dc/D0 and D* masses.

   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/Mx_root.ps
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/Mx_cpf.ps

 - Mv**2 : fine

   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/Mnu_root.ps
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/Mnu_cpf.ps

 - Reso Mx: a bump around 3 Gev in Isl...

   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/resoMnu_root.ps
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/resoMnu_cpf.ps

 The main disagreement is in the number of b->clnu events in the MC
truth and the Mx resolution.
 These effects need to be investigated.

  Daniele