yep, there is one ghost per ntuple
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
 U.C. San Diego, Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914338 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00100 Roma
Dipartimento di Fisica

"A voice said to me: 'smile and be happy, things could be worse'. I smiled
and was happy and indeed things got worse" (an office in Ferrara)