Hoi,

there  is quite  a  bit we  need  to get  done  for the  collaboration
meeting.  The  following is  a list of  the things we  considered most
important. We'd like to discuss this list in a *short* meeting on

  Wednesday, 11/21/01, 8:30 am PST,  at SLAC: Pom/Flora
  Call 1-510-647-3480, press 1, enter 171023#

It would be good especially to learn about the status and prospects of
items marked with '=>' below.

Cheers,

Daniele &
--U.

Data Production
---------------
-> Validation of Run 1 Dstar0         -> Alessio
                 Run 1 D0             -> Daniele
-> Convert to Kanga Files (Run1 B+)   -> Urs
-> Run 2 (prewinter dataset)
      -> generate TCL files           -> Daniele
      -> run jobs                     -> Daniele, Alessio, Oliver, Giancarlo
      -> generate tables              -> Daniele
-> Convert to Kanga Files (Run2)      -> Urs

Ntuple Production
-----------------
-> Beta code modifications
     -> likelihood e/mu selector      -> Daniele
     -> mod pi0 list name             -> Daniele
     -> add conversions               -> Ric (as it turned out)

-> Rerun production with              -> Urs
   Dstar, Dc, Dstar0, D0

Analysis
--------
-> Data/MC comparison for variables       -> Oliver/Urs/Daniele
     mes, deltaE,
     Mx,
     mm2, neutrino direction, |pmiss|
     q2
     p*, cosTheta, charge correlation to BRECO
     sum(q_i), multiplicities
-> Crossfeed studies                      -> Urs
-> Wrap kin fitting into root analysis    -> Oliver/Urs
-> Fit: convert to root                   -> Daniele

=> Neutrals: Emin? pi0? other algorithms?            -> Alessio
=> KLongs: What will be avaiable on what timescale?  -> Giancarlo, Guglielmo