Rats! The bug discovery clashes with the following announcement:

the non-resonant production (100K events) is over. Kanga files are being
transferred on
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG/ISL/recoil/kanga/sx-092801/mc_vub_nonres

Production details:

     DESC="B -> Xu l nu non res; Bbar -> Breco Cocktail" \
     DECFILE='BB_BrecoCocktail_Xulnu_VUB.dec' \
     GENERATE='Upsilon(4S)' CONDALIAS=Oct2000 \
     RELEASE=8.8.1b PROD_FD_BOOT=$OO_FD_BOOT NEVENTS=2000 121001-121050

May we assume that the D*+(->D0pi+), D*0 and D0 are just OK?
Ciao, Concezio.

P.S. In the next days I should be able to run an SP4 production in Rome but
I am afraid it will be late for the collaboration meeting...