Hallo folks,
I have been chasing small adjustments in the skims and I have found that
there are a few cuts that are slightly tighter in the skims, but should be
safe (for istance we are not applying the P*<2.5GeV cut on the D mesons
while making the timestamps). This makes the comparison more difficult
since  the number of events do not necessarily match.

The only way to evaluate if the skims are efficient is to skim out reduced
collections, run the whole analysis on both and make sure the signal is
the same.

I am running on the following collections:
 /users/rfaccini/SemiExcl/Dc/092801/superblock1/2000_b1-s6/aa
/users/rfaccini/SemiExcl/D0/110901/superblock1/2000_b1-s6/aa
/users/rfaccini/SemiExcl/Dstar0/110901/superblock1/2000_b1-s6/aa

and creating the skimmed collections:
/users/rfaccini/testSkims/Dc/120501
/users/rfaccini/testSkims/D0/120501
/users/rfaccini/testSkims/Dstar0/120501
respectively (i.e. each job runs on 1 collections and has 1 collection in
output).

Here I am only testing the superblock1 skims (since I have tested that the
relative yield among  is fine) and I would like to know that the yield in
Ibu for superblock1  is the same on the two collections.
 As you can see the D*+ are missing: somehow my jobs keep bombing there
	ciao
	ric
P.S. jobs are still running, but I am going home ... they should be ready
in a couple of hours