Hallo vubbers,
while validating the skims I discovered that you are
(unconsciously) running the production in an inefficient way. A "feature"
sneaked in so that you are loading the micro for each event and only
after loading the micro you filter on the tag database.
Because of a similar problem, the filter on  isBCMultihadron was not
working, hence enhancing the load for the modes running on AllEvents.
The fix is in SemiExclUser rf-120701
(or, if you are not using all the analysis-12 tags, the files you need to
update are:
 SemiExclApp.cc TagFilterSequence.tcl SemiExclBdbFilter.tcl
SemiExclkangaFilter.tcl
)

As a check I am running with the D+ stream setup on the collection
/groups/AllEvents/0001/9600/P10.0.3aV01fb/00019619/cb001/allevents

I am currently queing up.

Once the ntuple will come out in
~rfaccini/scra/8.6.1y/hbook/testFilter.hbook
 you will be able to compare it with the one already produced by Oliver.
I estimate ~20% saving in time, but I will be able to quantify after the
job has run...
	ciao
	ric