Hoi,

ok, I  redid the mode-dependent study,  you can find  them starting at
  http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Physics/Analysis/AWG/InclusiveSL/islrecoil/modes/modes.html

The signal  pdf is a gaussian  for the mode-dependent  mes plots.  All
modes I see are shown. No cut  on purity has been applied. All data in
Run 1 in superblock 1 and 2 are used.

I  now see 41376  B candidates,  fitted with  CB, this  is due  to the
patched B+ modes, see

  http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Physics/Analysis/AWG/InclusiveSL/islrecoil/modes/mesallevents-0-1.eps

You can run the relevant macro by doing

  cd ~ursl/root/anaRecoil
  root
  .L .../recoil.C    // wherever you have your IBU stuff
  loadMergedFiles()
  plotMes(2)  // the argument is the offset for the file

Note:  Please edit recoil.C  first, so  that you  dump the  plots into
another location (search for 'name' in plotMes() ...).  Of course, you
can run it on your own rootfiles as well, just edit loadMergedFiles().

Merry Christmas, now for good!
--U.