Hi All,
given that the big problems at Lyon are not finished (the latest
collections are still missing) the Dstar0 run2 production has stopped.
However the major part of the work has been done.
The bad news is that I've just discovered that a lot of the last ntuples
produced are corrupted:
they have the right dimension but contains only -1 events.
The problems seems to be absolute random: now I'm trying to find out how
many those ntuples are and to resubmit the jobs to get the right ones.
Until now the ntuples collected are giving a statistic of about 17 fb-1.
This means that probably 1 over 2 ntuples is corrupted....
Cheers,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti
 Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara

"Quod non fecerunt barbari, fecerunt Berlusconi"

"Che il bianco sia bianco, e che il nero sia nero
 che uno e uno fanno due e che la scienza dice il vero....
 DIPENDE !"