Hi all,
I've just finished to run CPFramework on the 18fb-1 run2 statistics that I
have at Slac (the other part is ongoing at Lyon and has to be copied with
bbftp (it takes a while...)).
Yields are compatible with the run-1 ones.
You can see the mode by mode & the integrated modes tables linked in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/garbage/gar_index.html

The 10% gain with respect to run1 is diluted in the mode by mode table
(results contains also the "bad calorimeter" runs).
The integrated table is much more worse than the run1 one, because of the
use of the argus function instead of the crystal ball.
I'm going to rerun the table with the crsytal ball switched on.

The important thing is that yields are compatible, so the production can
end without any problem or need to rerun.....

Any question is welcomed.
Cheers,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti
 Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara

"Quod non fecerunt barbari, fecerunt Berlusconi"

"Che il bianco sia bianco, e che il nero sia nero
 che uno e uno fanno due e che la scienza dice il vero....
 DIPENDE !"