Hoi,

a big piece missing  in our table of things that need  to be done: PID
systematics, especially  time-dependence of efficiency  and bad (time,
detector)-regions.   We are  affected more  or less  by  these effects
depending what normalization  we choose. One can turn  this around and
motivate a particular choice with this argument.

I volunteer to assemble the knowledge/stuff for electrons. A first
posting by Thorsten is in
  http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/HyperNews/get/partID/398.html

Stefan has posted a study for kaons in
  http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/HyperNews/get/kanga/478.html

Someone of us needs to look at  this in the context of our analysis as
well.

But mainly: Who is volunteering to do this for muons?!

Cheers,
--U.