Hi Guglielmo,
I am quite surprised that the  events with a Kl have such a soft spectrum.
The peakshould be around 2 GeVwhile it is below 1.5. Can you  please check
the events with a K+ and see if you are getting a harder spectrum?

As far as the fact tht the Ks removed calculation is too  soft, it would
indicate that you need to estimte the average energy of the Kl and add it
back  to the event
	ciao
	ric