I've reported here the output that comes after an interactive use of
anaRecoil

running with killing
1515.030u 6.600s 25:33.71 99.2% 0+0k 0+0io 3322pf+0w

and without
132.130u 3.090s 2:21.01 95.8%   0+0k 0+0io 2416pf+0w

on 15000 events with a kill tables of 45420 lines
You can see the 2.2 factor that comes out using the killing.
Tomorrow, if the various jobs finally ends, I'll post detailed information
about the statistics of this duplicates study.

The whole machinery, ready and tested, works as follows:
a) run on the data ntuples with -ts option:
   ts files are written as ts_file.# where #is the number given with the
-ts option adding 1 (superblock 4) 3 (superblock 3) 5 (superblock 2) and 7
for superblock 1
(ex: superblock 1 is in file ts_file.47 if you run anaRecoil with "-ts
40")

b) You take the macro TS_study as example and you run two functions in
recoilAnalysis.cc:  eraser and Dump and you get the full list of
"duplicated and to_be_killed" events and the full list of lundid od those
to_be_killed events

c) you can create a table named kill_TAB_# in a subdirectory of
IslBrecoilUser(ex: kill_tables/kill_TAB_1) where # is the seed number.

d) you run with the -k option switched on: now you'll get a warning
messages each time you encounter a duplicated event (maybe those messages
are going to be switched off..); the recoil part would not be computed!

Let me know if something is unclear or if you have comments or questions.
thanks to all,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti
 Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara

"Quod non fecerunt barbari, fecerunt Berlusconi"

"Che il bianco sia bianco, e che il nero sia nero
 che uno e uno fanno due e che la scienza dice il vero....
 DIPENDE !"