I have an idea that maybe can be used in order to remove the duplicates
from our analysis:
Given that we are choosing for each event only one B candidate I propose
to use the  serial number of the B processed in order to make a lookup
table that can be used in order to tell anaRecoil to skip or not compute
the recoil part of the event with a given "serial number".
If we add more data the only thing that we have to do is to append the new
data after the old one : and then recompute the right serial number.
This avoid storing the timestamps and comparing the timestamps of all
candidates with a given list.
We just care about the "nevents" variable and we cut on it.
Let me know any problem or comment that you have on this proposal.
Thanks a lot,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti
 Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara

"Quod non fecerunt barbari, fecerunt Berlusconi"

"Che il bianco sia bianco, e che il nero sia nero
 che uno e uno fanno due e che la scienza dice il vero....
 DIPENDE !"