Hoi Alessio,

as far as I understood it  and remember, this is nearly like the first
solution discussed  on Monday.   But then we  (at least the  people at
SLAC)  felt that maybe  this adds  a bit  of inflexibility  (since the
ntuples need  to be redone  in case the  TS lists are screwed),  so we
were  discussing whether  and how  to  implement it  on the  anaRecoil
level.

I don't see any reasons why not to do what you propose, as long as the
number of iterations on the TS lists is small. I.e.  can we completely
validate the TS lists before making the new ntuples?

In  fact, I'd  prefer the  move to  ibu because  anaRecoil  is getting
slower over  time as  new features are  added, and this  TS comparison
would not help.

Cheers,
--U.