Dear members of the Linear Collider community:

  The date and location of the next meeting of the
North American Linear Collider working group
have been established. The Santa Cruz Linear
Collider Retreat will meet for three full
days, from June 27-29, on the campus of the
University of California at Santa Cruz.

  We expect to have a Web site,
http://scipp.ucsc.edu/LC, up and available for
registration beginning in about two weeks, at
which point we will formally announce the Retreat
via the DPF Secretary's mailing list. At that
point, we recommend that those who expect to
attend register in a timely fashion, as summertime
lodging both on and off campus is in short supply
in Santa Cruz.

  Hope to see you here in the redwoods in June!

Bruce Schumm, for the Organizing Committee