Hoi,

I had  another look and I  do think that  we have been using  the chi2
based  truth  mapper  and  not  the  (correct) GHit  one.   I  see  in
~ursl/d/log/breco-020402/genbnu/dstar-sp4run1-gen-bb-8001-88.log.gz:

Excerpt from the path:

   TruthToolsSequence2                      (enabled)
       BtaLoadMicroMCCandidates                 (enabled)  Load default Mc Beta Candidates
       BtaLoadChiSqAssoc2                       (enabled)  Cloned BtaLoadChiSqAssoc module
       BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc2                    (enabled)  Cloned BtaMicroTruAssoc module

   BetaMicroTruthSequence                   (enabled)
      BtaLoadChiSqAssoc                        (enabled)      Load chisq matching associator
      BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc                     (enabled)      Load AstTwoWayMatch and BtMcAssocMicro for micro <-> mc

Talking  to  the two  modules,  it  seems  that the  ChiSqAssoc  still
produces the "Default" map.

   > mod talk BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc

   BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc> show
   Current value of item(s) in the "BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc" module:

	 Value of verbose for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: f
	 Value of production for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: f
	 Value of enableFrames for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: f
	 Value of microCandidateList for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: IfdStrKey(BtaMicroCandidates)
	 Value of mcBtaCandidateList for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: IfdStrKey(MCTruth)
	 Value of inputMicroTruMapList for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: IfdStrKey(MicroTruMapList)
	 Value of outputMicroTruMatch for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: IfdStrKey(MicroTruMatch)
	 Value of outputMicroTruAssoc for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: IfdStrKey(Micro)
	 Value of createMatch for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: t
	 Value of createAssoc for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: t
	 Value of smearedOriginalMap for module BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc: IfdStrKey(Default)

   BtaLoadMicroTruAssoc> exit
   > mod talk BtaLoadChiSqAssoc

   BtaLoadChiSqAssoc> show
   Current value of item(s) in the "BtaLoadChiSqAssoc" module:

	 Value of verbose for module BtaLoadChiSqAssoc: f
	 Value of production for module BtaLoadChiSqAssoc: f
	 Value of enableFrames for module BtaLoadChiSqAssoc: f
	 Value of inputChargedBtaCandidateList for module BtaLoadChiSqAssoc: IfdStrKey(ChargedTracks)
	 Value of inputNeutralBtaCandidateList for module BtaLoadChiSqAssoc: IfdStrKey(CalorNeutral)
	 Value of outputMcAssoc for module BtaLoadChiSqAssoc: IfdStrKey(Default)
	 Value of mcBtaCandidateList for module BtaLoadChiSqAssoc: IfdStrKey(MCTruth)
	 Value of toDiffLimit for module BtaLoadChiSqAssoc is 1e+06
	 Value of fromDiffLimit for module BtaLoadChiSqAssoc is 1e+06

Since this is hard-wired  in CompBaseNtpDumper, I'll change the module
creating the "Default" map in  our tcl. I presume other analyses using
CompBaseNtpDumper must have run into this before as well ...

Anybody offering hope against  this evidence?

Cheers,
--U.